How To Encrypt Your Phone Data on Your Android Phone
- Be sure before you encrypt your phone as removing encryption means to reset the phone to factory settings.
- Encryption may take couple of hours so charge your phone fully.
- Never use the phone while encryption as it might erase some data.
- Go to “settings” and click on “security”.
- Go to “encryption” (if you have SD card, you can encrypt either both or one)
- Try to move all your personal data to the SD card and encrypt that alone as it will help your phone to overcome the speed issues..
- A password or pin is necessary if you are encrypting your phone.
- Now, the encrytpion is ready to begin.
- Sit back till the encryption is done and your phone will get secured.